What is the P-Shot?
The P-Shot, also known as the Priapus Shot, is a non-surgical treatment that uses blood-derived growth factors to improve sexual function in men. The procedure is performed by injecting the growth factors into specific areas of the penis.request an appointment
What Are the Benefits of the P-Shot?
Some potential benefits of the P-Shot include:
- Improved sexual function, including increased arousal, orgasm intensity, and sexual satisfaction
- Increased penis size and girth
- Improved erectile function and potency
- Relief from erectile dysfunction
- Improved symptoms of Peyronie’s disease
Who is a candidate for the P-Shot?
The P-Shot is typically recommended for men who are experiencing sexual dysfunction or have other concerns about their sexual health. It may be appropriate for men who have not responded to other treatments or who are unable to take certain medications.
How the P-Shot is performed:
The P-Shot procedure typically takes about 30 minutes to complete.
The following steps are involved:
- The patient’s blood is collected and placed in a centrifuge to separate the growth factors.
- The growth factors are then activated using a special solution.
- The patient is given a local anesthetic to numb the treatment area.
- The growth factors are injected into specific areas of the penis.
- The procedure is completed, and the patient can go home the same day.
Risks and side effects:
As with any medical procedure, there are some potential risks and side effects associated with the P-Shot.
These may include:
- Allergic reactions to the materials used in the procedure
- Discomfort or pain at the injection site
- Bruising or swelling